- Leading the Corporate practice in skill development. –
- Implementing innovative CSR projects in the area of skill development.
- Liaise, communicate, network and partner with relevant stakeholders including government, media and civil society organizations in addition to internal stakeholders.
- Developing training modules and workshops that help employees learn essential skills in the workplace.
- Strong interpersonal skills, creativity, technological skills, and attention to detail, are important qualities of a skills development facilitator.
|Job Category||Business Development-Manager|