National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation(NSKFDC), A wholly owned Govt. of India Undertaking under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment (M/o SJ&E) was set up on 24th January 1997 as a Company “Not for Profit” under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956. NSKFDC is in operation since October, 1997, as an Apex Corporation for the all round socio-economic upliftment of the Safai Karamcharis, Scavengers and their dependants throughout India,through various loan and non-loan based schemes.
Skill Development Training
To provide technical, vocational and entrepreneurial training to the target group –
- to make them self-reliant;
- to enable them to take job employment/self employment or engage in any other income generating activities.
- to upgrade the skills for efficient management of the units set up by the Safai Karamcharis/Scavengers and their dependants.
- Safai Karmacharis/Scavengers and their dependants
- As per the admission requirements of the training institute
- Age group: 18-45 years or as prescribed by the concerned institute