NSKFDC is implementing various loan and non-loan based schemes. Under Loan based schemes, NSKFDC provides financial assistance to the Safai Karamcharis, Scavengers and their dependants for any viable income generating schemes including sanitation related activities and for education in India and abroad.
Under non-loan based schemes,NSKFDC provides 100% grant for skill development training programme and stipend of Rs.1500 p.m. per candidate and Rs.50,000 for holding Job Fairs, Rs.30000 for Awareness Camps and Rs.25,000 for Workshops etc.
The schemes/programmes of NSKFDC are implemented through various State Channelizing Agencies (SCAs) nominated by the State Govts./UT Administrations, Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and some Nationalised Banks.
The financial assistance is provided at concessional rates of interest to the SCAs/RRBs/Nationalised Banks for onward disbursement to the target group of NSKFDC
- to make them self-reliant;
- to enable them to take job employment/self employment or engage in any other income generating activities.
- to upgrade the skills for efficient management of the units set up by the Safai Karamcharis/Scavengers/ Manual Scavengers and their dependents.
- Safai Karmacharis/Scavengers/ Waste Pickers and their dependants
- As per the admission requirements of the training institute/Sector Skill
- Age group: 18-45 years or as prescribed by the concerned institute